Position: PHP Developer
Experience: 2-4 Years
Role & responsibilities:
- Building & Customizing web applications.
- Customize existing or open source applications.
- Building interface with Web, Tablets and mobile applications.
- We are looking for a passionate web developer with strong Object Oriented PHP skills.
- An experienced team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who has the ability to work independently under pressure.
- Good analytical & communication skills. Knowledge in Open Source Applications.
- Experience in any of these (CakePHP, yii, symphony, Radria, Zend Framework)
SAP ABAP Sr. Developer
Position: SAP ABAP Sr. Developer
Experience: 5-8 Years
- A 4+ year university degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or computer engineering, or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness and ability to learn new products and technologies quickly
- Attention to detail
- Looking for SAP ABAP Developer with knowledge of SAP ABAP development experience, will be responsible for developing SAP business applications using SAP Standard programming language ABAP
- Develop and code difficult and complex programs for SAP modules
- Develop test data and analyse problems in programs
- Code SAP modules and complex functions using ABAP programming language
- Create specialized reports for SAP modules using ABAP programming language
- Design forms for SAP modules using SAP script and/or Smart Forms
- Modify system screens to provide default values and eliminate unnecessary fields using transaction variants
- Interface with business analysts to ensure the proper integration of business processes and procedures to information technology
- Assist in defining technical requirements for on-going systems maintenance and future functionality
- Provide technical support to users on matters related to the programming of SAP modules
- Maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with process owners
- 5-8 years of experience in SAP ABAP programming (Enhancements, Interfaces, Reports & Forms)
- Extensive demonstrated knowledge of SAP ABAP Programming Tools including Report and Transaction creation
- Interfaces, Enhancements, Conversion Programs, SAP script, and Smart Forms
- Principles and techniques of systems analysis, design and testing
- Principles of program documentation
- Principles of report, screen, and form design
- Proficient in SAP ABAP, including Object Oriented Programming, Report writing using ALV and ABAP Lists, SAP scripts and smart forms, Dialog programming, Interfaces, BADIs/BAPIs, User exits/enhancements, BDCs, Workflow, WebDynpro and LSMW
- Experience in integrating 3rd party enterprise products is required
- Experience designing and programming ABAP-based bolt-on solutions (mini-projects)
- Debugging and Performance Coding expertise
- SAP ECC 6.0 / NetWeaver experience
- Broad knowledge of multiple SAP functional areas including, SD, Manufacturing, MM, and FI/CO
- Ability to develop functional and technical design from user requirements
- QA and Review and Improve other programmers’ code
- Perform simple SAP Basis tasks
- Experience dealing with SAP support
- Working knowledge of SAP IS Retail and SAP AFS is an advantage