Data Lake Developer
Total Experience: 5-7 Years
Mandatory Skills: Data Lake AWS Glue, Lambda, S3, DynamoDB and Redshift.
As a Data Lake Developer, you will be part of a Data and Analytics (D & A) team responsible for building next level cloud data structures and providing data analytics, business intelligence and visualization capabilities which enables the business to make informed decisions in all areas including supply chain, inventory management, customer satisfaction and finance.
The Data Lake Developer will be responsible for design, development and testing of Data Pipelines, ETL processes for building the Enterprise Data Lake. The Data Lake Developer will work closely with Data Engineering and BI Teams to understand business requirements, translate them into technical design, develop cloud routines and implement solutions in the Data Lake.
- Develop complex cloud routines and data pipelines to bring data into the Data Lake/Warehouse per business requirements.
- 5 years of demonstrated experience in building the Data Lakes.
- Experience building modern data pipelines using AWS technology stack like Glue, Lambda, S3, DynamoDB and Redshift.
- Strong experience with Scripting languages, Python, Scala, and Spark.
- Strong experience in analysing SQL queries and tuning.
- Knowledge of databases (Oracle, AWS Redshift, etc.)
- Ability in setting up and monitoring of Cloud Infrastructure.
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have experience working and coordinating tasks with US Onsite in afternoon shifts (shift allowance applicable)
- Manage and prioritize work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Experience with Data Bricks platform is a plus
- Working experience in an Agile methodology / Sprints with daily stand-ups.
- Experience with Informatica is a plus.
- Experience with Tableau or other visualization tools is a plus.